Our investment management is guided by a disciplined approach.
IG wealth management is committed to engaging high-quality global asset managers from all over the world and making them available to our clients, so they can confidently pursue their goals and secure their financial well being. Each manager is selected and monitored through a rigorous selection process.
When it comes to building a solid investment plan, you need to know the reason why you want to invest. You’ll need to determine your financial objectives. Dennis Hunt & Associates helps investors build sound investment plans based on their specific needs and goals
We have Long-standing partnerships:
- Access the best ideas and the brightest talents from around the world
- Take advantage of niche solutions to complement investment programs
- Select the asset managers most likely to succeed
- Identify and deal with performance factors early on
Our global asset manager selection process produces a high level of diversification.
We select skilled global asset managers with varied processes, each in their own area of expertise, to deliver diversification and exposure to a wealth of opportunities.
Through our partnership with our investment planning specialists, registered with Investors Group Securities Inc., the clients have access to a wide range of brokerage investment products in both Canadian and U.S. currencies, for maximum flexibility in their financial plan, such as:
- Ongoing Global Market Assessment
- Monthly Sub-Advisor Analysis
- Quarterly Compliance Audit
- Quarterly Performance Review
- Annual Assessment and Site Visit
We offer a wide range of brokerage investment products
We offer a range of brokerage investment products in both Canadian and U.S. currencies, for maximum flexibility in your financial plan
- Stocks – common and preferred (listed on major North American stock exchanges)
- Guaranteed investment certificates (GICs)
- Strip bonds (corporate and government)
- Bankers’ acceptance and commercial paper
- Bonds and debentures (federal, provincial and corporate)
- Government of Canada treasury
- U.S. denominated bonds and treasury bills
*offered through Investors Group Securities Inc.